No user_properties table on arwiki_p database

No user_properties table on arwiki_p database

paolo massa
First of all thanks for toolserver, it's a great service!

(I posted this question on jira as well but I'm not sure I found a way to "assign" it to someone and so if anyone saw it. The issue on Jira is at https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/DBQ-202 )

I have a script which computes statistics on the gender of users in the different language wikipedias.
https://github.com/volpino/toolserver-scripts/blob/master/python_scripts/get_gender_table.py

Now it gets some errors for some wikis.
arwiki_p, hewiki_p, ...

It seems in the databases for this wikis (possibly all the wikis in cluster 7, I am not sure) the table "user_properties" is missing (and my script does a JOIN on that table).

Can you verify if this is the case, please? I have a deadline for writing a paper based on these data on Friday 15 (tomorrow) and currently I'm missing the data for few wikis ;(

Below a simple example that shows how the table user_properties is missing for arwiki (on sql7) and it is not missing on abwiki (on sql3).

Thanks!

sonet@wolfsbane:~/gender_table$ mysql -h sql-s7-user.toolserver.org
Welcome to the MySQL monitor. Commands end with ; or \g.
Your MySQL connection id is 5754236
Server version: 5.1.66 Source distribution

Copyright (c) 2000, 2010, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its
affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective
owners.

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement.

mysql> use arwiki_p;

^[[ADatabase changed
mysql> show tables LIKE 'user_properties';
Empty set (0.00 sec)

sonet@wolfsbane:~/gender_table$ mysql -h sql-s3-user.toolserver.org
Welcome to the MySQL monitor. Commands end with ; or \g.
Your MySQL connection id is 5413150
Server version: 5.1.66 Source distribution

Copyright (c) 2000, 2010, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its
affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective
owners.

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement.

mysql> use abwiki_p;

Database changed
mysql> show tables LIKE 'user_properties';
--------------------------------------

Tables_in_abwiki_p (user_properties)

--------------------------------------

user_properties

Paolo Massa
Email: paolo AT gnuband DOT org
Blog: http://gnuband.org

Re: No user_properties table on arwiki_p database

DaB.-2
Hello,
At Saturday 16 March 2013 01:49:12 DaB. wrote:
> First of all thanks for toolserver, it's a great service!
>
> (I posted this question on jira as well but I'm not sure I found a way to
> "assign" it to someone and so if anyone saw it. The issue on Jira is at
> https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/DBQ-202 )

That's the wrong queue. DBQ is for non-ts-people to get sql-query running. If
you have a problem wit the toolserver use the TS-queue.

> Can you verify if this is the case, please? I have a deadline for writing a
> paper based on these data on Friday 15 (tomorrow) and currently I'm missing
> the data for few wikis ;(

I fixed the problem. But at least for me your mail was here 18 minutes before
Saturday – please notice we do not offer time-travels yet.

> Below a simple example that shows how the table user_properties is missing
> for arwiki (on sql7) and it is not missing on abwiki (on sql3).
>
> Thanks!

Sincerely,
DaB.

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 0x2d3ee2d42b255885