Not using your hotel shampoo?

James Hare
Hello Wikimaniacs,

Are you staying at a hotel and not using the complementary toiletries?
Today and tomorrow at the Help Desk, the 4-H is collecting small
shampoo bottles for charity. If you have some to spare, feel free to
donate!

Regards,
James Hare

Re: Not using your hotel shampoo?

Sebastian Wallroth
Please do not steal hotel properties.

Thank you,
Sebastian

2012/7/13 James Hare <[hidden email]>:

> Hello Wikimaniacs,
>
> Are you staying at a hotel and not using the complementary toiletries?
> Today and tomorrow at the Help Desk, the 4-H is collecting small
> shampoo bottles for charity. If you have some to spare, feel free to
> donate!
>
> Regards,
> James Hare

Re: Not using your hotel shampoo?

Deryck Chan

Customers are entitled to the consumables in the hotel room - regardless of whether they're used or not, they'll be replaced anyway. My hotel housekeeper insists on adding a bottle of conditioner every day, for example.

This is in contrast to the reusables, such as towels, which do get collected, washed, and reused every day. Those are the ones that we don't steal.

On Jul 13, 2012 9:36 AM, "Sebastian Wallroth" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please do not steal hotel properties.

Thank you,
Sebastian

2012/7/13 James Hare <[hidden email]>:
> Hello Wikimaniacs,
>
> Are you staying at a hotel and not using the complementary toiletries?
> Today and tomorrow at the Help Desk, the 4-H is collecting small
> shampoo bottles for charity. If you have some to spare, feel free to
> donate!
>
> Regards,
> James Hare

Re: Not using your hotel shampoo?

Thomas Morton
Cue moral discussion on whether putting the shampoo on your head, in in a charity bin, has moral or functional difference to the hotel :)

Tom

On 13 July 2012 14:35, Sebastian Wallroth <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please do not steal hotel properties.

Thank you,
Sebastian

2012/7/13 James Hare <[hidden email]>:
> Hello Wikimaniacs,
>
> Are you staying at a hotel and not using the complementary toiletries?
> Today and tomorrow at the Help Desk, the 4-H is collecting small
> shampoo bottles for charity. If you have some to spare, feel free to
> donate!
>
> Regards,
> James Hare

Re: Not using your hotel shampoo?

Lodewijk
am I glad to be in the hostel - which simply has shared showers and shared shampoo dispensers :P