Note-taking template for Wikimania session leaders and attendees

Note-taking template for Wikimania session leaders and attendees

Melody Kramer
Yes! Victor is working with Brendan Campbell, who will have 5 camcorders/tripods to distribute on a first-come, first-serve basis from the main ballroom (where Brendan will also be coordinating the livestreaming and recordings.)

I expect there will be more recorded sessions — both from the camcorder program and from people's personal devices — and I hope the video links will eventually be added to that page for documentation — the list right now is what we're aware will be recorded in the room where Brendan sits.

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 20:30:35 +0200
From: Elisabeth Mandl <[hidden email]>
        <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Wikimania-l] Note-taking template for Wikimania session
        leaders and attendees

Hi Melody,

are you in contact with Victor Grigas? He put together a group of people
who are willing to record sessions as well. So I guess the list of
available video material of sessions will be much longer :)

Cheers,
Elisabeth