Now you've done it: You've made stupid people cry

Now you've done it: You've made stupid people cry

Svip
Well, I hope you people are happy with blocking access to the English Wikipedia.

http://gawker.com/5877192/stupid-high-school-kids-and-teachers-freak-out-over-wikipedia-blackout

Now people can't finish their reports!  Particularly considering I am
getting the feeling that the US government already banned Wikipedia.
Forever.

From a concerned citizen,
Svip

Re: Now you've done it: You've made stupid people cry

Etienne Beaule-2
Wikipedia has references, so your description of "stupid" is correct.  There
are thousands of other sites.

Ebe123