Number of articles per page

Ben Wells
Hi folks!

I set up my wiki a couple weeks ago.  I've just hit the point where in a
certain category I have more than 200 items.  When I view the category it
now splits the articles into increments of 200.  I was wondering if there
was a way to increase the number of articles shown in the category, as I
would like for it not to be split up at this point.  I've been racking my
brain on how to accomplish this.

Thanks all,

Ben

AlphaFlight.net  - The Home For Alpha Flight Fans
  http://www.alphaflight.net

Alpha Waves  - The Alpha Flight Forum
http://forum.alphaflight.net

Re: Number of articles per page

Michelle-12
If you're running 1.5.8 or later, add and set this variable in
LocalSettings.php:

$wgCategoryPagingLimit = 250;

or to whatever you like. At least, if I understood your question...

Michelle

On Apr 23, 2006, at 8:07 PM, Ben Wells wrote:

> I set up my wiki a couple weeks ago.  I've just hit the point where
> in a
> certain category I have more than 200 items.  When I view the
> category it
> now splits the articles into increments of 200.  I was wondering if
> there
> was a way to increase the number of articles shown in the category,
> as I
> would like for it not to be split up at this point.  I've been
> racking my
> brain on how to accomplish this.

Re: Number of articles per page

Ben Wells
Fantastic, that did exactly what I needed!

Thanks Michelle!

Ben