ORES is down

Amir Tafreshi
Hey,
ORES right now is under pressure and returns overload errors, we are
investigating the cause and we'll send you notice once it's back online.

Sorry for any inconvenience happened
Best
--
Amir Sarabadani Tafreshi
Software Engineer (contractor)

Re: [AI] ORES is down

Aaron Halfaker-3
FYI:  ORES is back online from CODFW only, but we still haven't identified
the root cause.  We'll keep this thread updated and provide an incident
report once we've got the problem stabilized.

> Hey,
> ORES right now is under pressure and returns overload errors, we are
> investigating the cause and we'll send you notice once it's back online.
>
> Sorry for any inconvenience happened
> Best
> --
> Amir Sarabadani Tafreshi
> Software Engineer (contractor)
> -------------------------------------
> http://wikimedia.de

Re: [AI] ORES is down

Aaron Halfaker-2
And we're down again.  The problem seems to have started at 1345 UTC today.

We're still working to figure out why

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 11:54 AM, Aaron Halfaker <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> FYI:  ORES is back online from CODFW only, but we still haven't identified
> the root cause.  We'll keep this thread updated and provide an incident
> report once we've got the problem stabilized.

>> Hey,
>> ORES right now is under pressure and returns overload errors, we are
>> investigating the cause and we'll send you notice once it's back online.
>>
>> Sorry for any inconvenience happened
>> Best
>> --
>> Amir Sarabadani Tafreshi
>> Software Engineer (contractor)
>> -------------------------------------
>> Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24 | 10963 Berlin
>> http://wikimedia.de
>> Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.V.
>> Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts Berlin-Charlottenburg unter
>> der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für
>> Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/681/51985.

Re: [AI] ORES is down

Amir Tafreshi
It's now back online for around twenty minutes, we have some suspicions
about the cause and we'll let you know about it ASAP. Probably with an
incident report.

It's worth noting that it might go down again but we are monitoring
everything closely and let you know if that happens.

Best