Oct 12th: 11th DBpedia Community Meeting

Oct 12th: 11th DBpedia Community Meeting

Sebastian Hellmann-2
[apologies for cross posting]

11th DBpedia Community Meeting

On October 12th we will organize the 3rd US DBpedia Community Meeting
(and SF Bay Area Knowledge Graphs meetup). The meetup focuses on
connecting the community interested in DBpedia and Knowledge Graphs in
general, has included lightning talks by distinguished speakers (e.g.
from Stanford, Google, IBM Watson, Netflix, LinkedIn, Wikimedia
Foundation, Nuance, etc.). Talk topics have extended also to natural
language processing, knowledge representation, information extraction,
integration and retrieval, graph databases, knowledge base embeddings
and machine learning.

* Quick Facts *

- Web URL:http://wiki.dbpedia.org/meetings/California2017

- What: DBpedia Community Meeting and Bay Area Knowledge Graphs Meetup

- Hashtag: #DBpediaCA

- When: October 12th, 6:30pm - 10:00pm

- Where: Apple Inc., De Anza 3 Theater and Atrium (1st floor)

10500 N De Anza Blvd

Cupertino, CA 95014-2033

United States

* Tickets *

- Registration: through eventbrite(limited seats)
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/11th-dbpedia-community-meeting-in-california-2017-tickets-38044319584

* Program *

Please check the schedule for the 11th DBpedia Community Meeting here:
http://wiki.dbpedia.org/meetings/California2017

This year we’re hosted by Apple Inc. We are looking forward to meeting
you in California!

DBpedia Organizing Committee