Office Hours presenting the New Pages Feed

Office Hours presenting the New Pages Feed

Oliver Keyes-4
Hey all

Just wanted to let you know that we're going to be doing an Office Hours
session on the New Pages Feed (formerly New Page Triage/Page Triage).[1]
This isn't just to discuss progress, so on and so forth - this is because,
as promised,[2] we've deployed a functional prototype on en.wiki! We're
taking this opportunity to run people through using it and get any feedback
we can use to improve the tool.

So, if you're involved in New Page Patrol, or not because you found it too
opaque and want to see if this is any better for you, we'll be in
#wikimedia-office from 21:00 UTC.[3] Hope to see you all then :).

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:New_Pages_Feed
[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:New_Pages_Feed/Engagement_strategy
[3]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=21&min=00&sec=0&day=16&month=05&year=2012

--
Oliver Keyes
Community Liaison, Product Development

Re: Office Hours presenting the New Pages Feed

Oliver Keyes-4
Argh, I'm awful. It's next Wednesday, the 16th :)