Office Hours

Richard Symonds-3
All,

We've finally been able to get IRC working in the office! To that end,
the next UK chapter office hours will be at 19:00 on 19 March 2012, in
#wikimedia-uk on the freenode network.

Richard Symonds
Office&  Development Manager
Wikimedia UK
+44 (0) 207 065 0992
--
Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited, a Charitable Company
Registered in England and Wales, No: 6741827. Charity No:1144513 Office: 4th Floor, Development House,  56-64 Leonard Street,

Re: Office Hours

Thomas Dalton

Getting IRC working was a challenge? That's not a good sign! Congratulations on your eventual success, though.

Is there an agenda or proposed subject for the office hours?

On Mar 5, 2012 4:23 PM, "Richard Symonds" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Jon Davies
We needed a port opening in our building! Took a while to work out
what the problem was.

No particular agenda - questions for the office.

Quoting Thomas Dalton <[hidden email]>:

> Getting IRC working was a challenge? That's not a good sign!
> Congratulations on your eventual success, though.
>
> Is there an agenda or proposed subject for the office hours?
> On Mar 5, 2012 4:23 PM, "Richard Symonds" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> All,
>>
>> We've finally been able to get IRC working in the office! To that end, the
>> next UK chapter office hours will be at 19:00 on 19 March 2012, in
>> #wikimedia-uk on the freenode network.
>>
>> Richard Symonds
>> Office&  Development Manager
>> Wikimedia UK
>> +44 (0) 207 065 0992
>> --
>> Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited, a Charitable Company
>> Registered in England and Wales, No: 6741827. Charity No:1144513 Office:
>> 4th Floor, Development House,  56-64 Leonard Street,
>> London EC2A 4LT.
>> Wikimedia UK is the local chapter of the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate
>> Wikipedia, amongst other projects). It is an independent non-profit
>> organization with no legal control over Wikipedia nor responsibility for
>> its contents.

Jon Davies - Chief Executive Wikimedia UK.  07976 935 986
tweet @jonatreesdavies

Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited.
Wiki UK Ltd is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513
Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House,  56-64 Leonard Street,
London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom.
Telephone (0044) 207 065 0990.
Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of the Wikimedia Foundation (who
operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects). It is an independent
non-profit organization with no legal control over Wikipedia nor
responsibility for its contents.

Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk

Re: Office Hours

Doug Weller-2
I sympathise with your IRC problem, that's not always easy to figure out.
Doug

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 4:34 PM, Jon Davies <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We needed a port opening in our building! Took a while to work out what the
> problem was.
>
> No particular agenda - questions for the office.
>

> Quoting Thomas Dalton <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Getting IRC working was a challenge? That's not a good sign!
>> Congratulations on your eventual success, though.
>>
>> Is there an agenda or proposed subject for the office hours?
>> On Mar 5, 2012 4:23 PM, "Richard Symonds"
>> <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> All,
>>>
>>> We've finally been able to get IRC working in the office! To that end,
>>> the
>>> next UK chapter office hours will be at 19:00 on 19 March 2012, in
>>> #wikimedia-uk on the freenode network.
>>>
>>> Richard Symonds
>>> Office&  Development Manager
>>> Wikimedia UK
>>> +44 (0) 207 065 0992
>>> --
>>> Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited, a Charitable
>>> Company
>>> Registered in England and Wales, No: 6741827. Charity No:1144513 Office:
>>> 4th Floor, Development House,  56-64 Leonard Street,
>>> London EC2A 4LT.
>>> Wikimedia UK is the local chapter of the Wikimedia Foundation (who
>>> operate
>>> Wikipedia, amongst other projects). It is an independent non-profit
>>> organization with no legal control over Wikipedia nor responsibility for
>>> its contents.

> Jon Davies - Chief Executive Wikimedia UK.  07976 935 986
> tweet @jonatreesdavies
>
> Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited.
> Wiki UK Ltd is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England and
> Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513
> Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House,  56-64 Leonard Street,
> London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom.
> Telephone (0044) 207 065 0990.
> Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate
> Wikipedia, amongst other projects). It is an independent non-profit
> organization with no legal control over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its
> contents.
>
> Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk

Doug Weller
http://www.ramtops.co.uk

Re: Office Hours

Gordon Joly
On 05/03/2012 19:17, Doug Weller wrote:
> I sympathise with your IRC problem, that's not always easy to figure out.
> Doug

I am also in sympathy...

IRC - the chat medium of the 20th Century.

Gordon

--

Gordon Joly
[hidden email]