Office hour: Migration from Toolserver to Tool Labs

Office hour: Migration from Toolserver to Tool Labs

Silke Meyer
Dear all!

As promised in December, I scheduled an IRC office hour to discuss the
status of migration from the Toolserver to Tool Labs. Let's collect all
to dos, all questions or/and open tickets that are important to you.

When?
Thursday, Jan 23rd 2014, from 18:00 to 19:00 *UTC*

Where?
#wikimedia-office on freenode

Who?
You ;)
Sumana Harihareswara (WMF)
Marc-Andre Pelletier aka Coren (WMF / Tool Labs)
Tomasz Finc and Alexandros Kosiaris (WMF / looking into the OSM setup)
me

The discussion will be logged.

If you cannot attend just send me your questions beforehand!

See you soon, Silke

--
Silke Meyer
Internes IT-Management und Projektmanagement Toolserver

Tel. (030) 219 158 260

http://wikimedia.de

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt
für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/681/51985.