Office hours this Friday, October 9

Office hours for Friday, February 12

Cary Bass-4
Hey everyone!

On Friday, Office Hour will be hosted by Mike Godwin, Legal counsel for
the Wikimedia Foundation, who you can read about at
<http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/User:Mikegodwin>

Office hours are from 2330 to 0030 UTC (3:30 PM to 4:30 AM PST).

If you do not have an IRC client, there are two ways you can come chat
using a web browser:  First is using the Wikizine chat gateway at
<http://chatwikizine.memebot.com/cgi-bin/cgiirc/irc.cgi>.  Type a
nickname, select irc.freenode.net from the top menu and
#wikimedia-office from the following menu, then login to join.

Also, you can access Freenode by going to http://webchat.freenode.net/,
typing in the nickname of your choice and choosing wikimedia-office as
the channel.   You may be prompted to click through a security warning.
It should be all right.

Please feel free to forward (and translate!) this email to any other
relevant email lists you happen to be on.

--
Cary Bass
Volunteer Coordinator, Wikimedia Foundation

Office hours tomorrow, Thursday April 22, 2009

Cary Bass-4
Hello all!

Tomorrow's office hours will feature Naoko Komura and the User Interface
team, who will be discussing the Vector interface and the changes the
new interface will bring.  If you don't know Naoko you can read about
about her at <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Naoko_Komura>.

Office hours on Thursday are from 1600 to 1700 UTC (9:00 AM - 10:00 PM PST).

If you do not have an IRC client, there are two ways you can come chat
using a web browser:  First is using the Wikizine chat gateway at
<http://chatwikizine.memebot.com/cgi-bin/cgiirc/irc.cgi>.  Type a
nickname, select irc.freenode.net from the top menu and
#wikimedia-office from the following menu, then login to join.

Also, you can access Freenode by going to http://webchat.freenode.net/,
typing in the nickname of your choice and choosing wikimedia-office as
the channel.   You may be prompted to click through a security warning.
It should be all right.

Please feel free to forward (and translate!) this email to any other
relevant email lists you happen to be on.

- --
Cary Bass
Volunteer Coordinator, Wikimedia Foundation

Office Hour for Friday, June 11, featuring Mike Godwin

Cary Bass-4
Hey everyone!

On Friday, June 11, the Office Hour will once again be hosted by Mike
Godwin, Legal counsel for the Wikimedia Foundation, who you can read
about at <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/User:Mikegodwin>

Office hours are from 2230 to 2330 UTC (3:30 PM to 4:30 PM PST).

If you do not have an IRC client, there are two ways you can come chat
using a web browser:  First is using the Wikizine chat gateway at
<http://chatwikizine.memebot.com/cgi-bin/cgiirc/irc.cgi>.  Type a
nickname, select irc.freenode.net from the top menu and
#wikimedia-office from the following menu, then login to join.

Also, you can access Freenode by going to http://webchat.freenode.net/,
typing in the nickname of your choice and choosing wikimedia-office as
the channel.   You may be prompted to click through a security warning.
It should be all right.

Please feel free to forward (and translate!) this email to any other
relevant email lists you happen to be on.

--
Cary Bass
Volunteer Coordinator, Wikimedia Foundation

[TODAY] Office Hour for Thursday, July 15, featuring Frank Schulenburg & Pete Forsyth

Cary Bass-4
Hey everyone, and my sincerest apologies for the late notice, I've been
recovering from Wikimania this week and only now got a chance to notify
you.

Today, on Thursday, July 15, the Wikimedia Office Hours will be hosted
by Frank Schulenburg, Head of Public Outreach and Pete Forsyth, Public
Outreach Officer.

Office hours are from 1600 to 1700 UTC (9:00 AM to 10:00 AM PST).

If you do not have an IRC client, there are two ways you can come chat
using a web browser:  First is using the Wikizine chat gateway at
<http://chatwikizine.memebot.com/cgi-bin/cgiirc/irc.cgi>.  Type a
nickname, select irc.freenode.net from the top menu and
#wikimedia-office from the following menu, then login to join.

Also, you can access Freenode by going to http://webchat.freenode.net/,
typing in the nickname of your choice and choosing wikimedia-office as
the channel.   You may be prompted to click through a security warning,
which you can click to accept.

Please feel free to forward (and translate!) this email to any other
relevant email lists you happen to be on.

--
Cary Bass
Volunteer Coordinator, Wikimedia Foundation

[TODAY] Office Hour for Thursday, July 22, featuring Sue Gardner

Cary Bass-4
(Note: This announcement is also an update to James Owen's prior email
announcing Sue would be doing office hours this Friday.  The date has
been moved up to Thursday.  The time remains the same.)

On Thursday, July 22, the Wikimedia Office Hour will be hosted
by Sue Gardner, Executive Director of the Wikimedia Foundation.  The
Office Hour is from 2230 to 2330 UTC (3:30 PM to 4:30 AM PDT).

If you do not have an IRC client, there are two ways you can come chat
using a web browser:  First is using the Wikizine chat gateway at
<http://chatwikizine.memebot.com/cgi-bin/cgiirc/irc.cgi>.  Type a
nickname, select irc.freenode.net from the top menu and
#wikimedia-office from the following menu, then login to join.

Also, you can access Freenode by going to http://webchat.freenode.net/,
typing in the nickname of your choice and choosing wikimedia-office as
the channel.   You may be prompted to click through a security warning,
which you can click to accept.

Please feel free to forward (and translate!) this email to any other
relevant email lists you happen to be on.

--
Cary Bass
Volunteer Coordinator, Wikimedia Foundation

Re: Office Hour for Thursday, July 22, featuring Sue Gardner

Cary Bass-4