Office hours with Danese Cooper

Philippe Beaudette-2
Hi all,

Danese Cooper, the "open source diva", and Wikimedia's very own Chief Technology Officer, will be our guest at office hours on Wednesday, 22 September at 23:00UTC (16:00 Pacific, 19:00 Eastern, 01:00 Thursday CET).  This is a great opportunity to spend time with Danese and talk about her exciting plans for the future of Wikimedia's technological infrastructure.

You can access the chat by going to https://webchat.freenode.net/ and filling in a username and the channel name (#wikimedia-office). You may be prompted to click through a security warning. It's fine. Another option is http://chat.wikizine.org.

As always, the chat will be logged and put on meta for those who are unable to join.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Philippe

____________________
Philippe Beaudette
Head of Reader Relations
Wikimedia Foundation

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!

Re: Office hours with Danese Cooper

Philippe Beaudette-2
Just a reminder to all that this is upcoming.  It's in #wikimedia-
office on the freenode network: see below for connection info.

Philippe