Open Foundation West Africa New Office Space

Open Foundation West Africa New Office Space

Ruby Brown

Dear All,

We are delighted to inform you all that Open Foundation West Africa (OFWA) has acquired a new office to facilitate its activities. The office is located in Labone, opposite Bosphorus Restaurant.

The office consists of a training, a conferencing area and 2 work stations to provide a conducive working setting. If you need a place to host an event, a quick online or offline meeting or virtual conferencing facilities or a place to work away from home please don’t hesitate to reserve a space in advance through the undersigned contact details.

Please contact Ruby D-Brown either via call or WhatsApp on (+233) 555776007 / +233 541870607 or email [hidden email], stating the date and time you will like to come in to use the space for your work.

Thank you.

Regards,

Ruby Damenshie-Brown

Communications and Community Engagement Coordinator
OFWA

IMG_7225.JPG (3M) Download Attachment
IMG_7224.JPG (4M) Download Attachment
IMG_7223.JPG (4M) Download Attachment
IMG_7221.JPG (4M) Download Attachment
IMG_7212.JPG (5M) Download Attachment
IMG_7228.JPG (6M) Download Attachment
IMG_7227.JPG (4M) Download Attachment

Re:  Open Foundation West Africa New Office Space

Ruby Brown

Dear All,

A follow up to the previous message I sent about our new office space.

Kindly note that the office training area can be used to facilitate workshops, editathons, hackathons, etc., a conferencing area for physical and online meetings and 2 work stations to provide a conducive working setting.

Wikimedian's are always welcome.

Find our contact details below:
Phone Number: (+233) 541870607/(+233) 555776007
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/YeGVKBAzUMpfkyrF8

---- On Mon, 20 Jan 2020 16:37:42 +0000 [hidden email] wrote ----

[...]

Pine W
Hi Ruby,