Open commenting on WMF Seeking Additional Resources for Structured Data on Commons

Open commenting on WMF Seeking Additional Resources for Structured Data on Commons

Joseph Seddon-6
Hello Commons-l,

The Wikimedia Foundation, in cooperation with Wikimedia Deutschland, is currently exploring an opportunity to potentially secure additional resources to expedite development work on Structured Data for Commons [1]. In light of this, we would like feedback on a 3 year plan that potentially accelerates software development for both Wikimedia Commons and Wikidata if these resources should become available. We would like to invite you to participate in a conversation about the plan [2] and look forward to your comments and thoughts.

--
Joseph Seddon &
Alex Stinson