Opendata.ch Sports Hackdays next May 23-24

Opendata.ch Sports Hackdays next May 23-24

charles andrès
I know we have a lot of good sport photographer in the association but we may also have people interested in sports data!!!

Opendata.ch is organizing hack days around the sport data next May 23-24, let’s join them in Basel, Sierre or another city if enough Wikimedians want to set-up their own node!

if you need assistance to organize a local event, just contact me

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chief Science Officer
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Office +41 (0)21 340 66 21
Mobile +41 (0)78 910 00 97
Skype: charles.andres.wmch