Oracle Support

Sam Liberman
Hi,
Has anyone successfully installed a media wiki with Oracle Support and what
did it took do get it there?
Thank You.
Sam.

--
Sam Liberman

Re: Oracle Support

Brion Vibber
Sam Liberman wrote:
> Has anyone successfully installed a media wiki with Oracle Support and what
> did it took do get it there?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work at the moment; it's not currently maintained.

If you or your company is interested in maintaining the Oracle support or
sponsoring someone to do so, please let us know.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

Re: Oracle Support

COURTAUD Didier

On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 02:47:45PM -0700, Brion Vibber wrote:

> Sam Liberman wrote:
> > Has anyone successfully installed a media wiki with Oracle Support and what
> > did it took do get it there?
>
> I'm pretty sure it doesn't work at the moment; it's not currently maintained.
>
> If you or your company is interested in maintaining the Oracle support or
> sponsoring someone to do so, please let us know.
>
> -- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

We are looking for using a native XML database with Mediawiki !

The work is in progress : I will tell you more in a few weeks !

didier courtaud

Re: Oracle Support

Brion Vibber
Didier Courtaud wrote:
> We are looking for using a native XML database with Mediawiki !

Um, why? :)

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)