Outdated dump?

Bináris
Hi,

I use the latest

huwiki-latest-pages-articles.xml.bz2
<https://dumps.wikimedia.org/huwiki/latest/huwiki-latest-pages-articles.xml.bz2>

(21 Oct) from here: https://dumps.wikimedia.org/huwiki/latest/

A few times my bot founds candidates for text replacement in the dump, and
then, when it checks the page in the live wiki, it says:
No changes were necessary in [[2022-es labdarúgó-világbajnokság]] or other
page.
But the string "Résztvevő országok", which was found in the dump, was
removed from wiki on 7 June:
https://hu.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=2022-es_labdar%C3%BAg%C3%B3-vil%C3%A1gbajnoks%C3%A1g&diff=21407770&oldid=20630428
This does not happen too often, but not for the first time.

So is it possible that the dump contains earlier version?

--
Bináris

Re: Outdated dump?

Bináris
Sorry, forget it. I found the error in the batch file I use to start
searching, so it is my fault.

--
Bináris

Re: Outdated dump?

Jaime Crespo
Also the string exist on current versions of huwiki. I take the opportunity
to mention that there is a more specific XMLDataDumps list in case that is
useful for future cases:

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 3:37 PM Bináris <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I use the latest
>
> huwiki-latest-pages-articles.xml.bz2
> <
> https://dumps.wikimedia.org/huwiki/latest/huwiki-latest-pages-articles.xml.bz2
> >

> (21 Oct) from here: https://dumps.wikimedia.org/huwiki/latest/
>
> A few times my bot founds candidates for text replacement in the dump, and
> then, when it checks the page in the live wiki, it says:
> No changes were necessary in [[2022-es labdarúgó-világbajnokság]] or other
> page.
> But the string "Résztvevő országok", which was found in the dump, was
> removed from wiki on 7 June:
>
> https://hu.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=2022-es_labdar%C3%BAg%C3%B3-vil%C3%A1gbajnoks%C3%A1g&diff=21407770&oldid=20630428
> This does not happen too often, but not for the first time.
>
> So is it possible that the dump contains earlier version?
>
> --
> Bináris

Jaime Crespo
<http://wikimedia.org>