Outline of a method for building a multilingual thesaurus from Wikipedia -- now in english

Outline of a method for building a multilingual thesaurus from Wikipedia -- now in english

Daniel Kinzler
Hello all

Due to popular demand, I have translated some key chapters of my thesis about
creating a multilingual thesaurus from wikipedia into english. See here:

  <http://brightbyte.de/page/WikiWord/Excerpt>

I hope this text gives a good impression of what I'm doing. I will soon add
translation of the appendices that describe the usage of the WikiWord program as
well as the individual source bundles and the data files used for evaluation.

Regards,
Daniel

Re: Outline of a method for building a multilingual thesaurus from Wikipedia -- now in english

alain_desilets
Thx Daniel. I will take a look at it.