Outreach Program project proposal for Summer 2017

Outreach Program project proposal for Summer 2017

Keerthana S
Hey, I am Keerthana in sophomore year of undergraduate college. I am
interested in working on this project
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T158679> under Wiki-Ed organisation.
Here is my proposal <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T160840> for working
on it for GSoc/Outreachy. It would be great to get some suggestions on it.

Thanks,
Keerthana S,
Engineering Physics, IIT Madras.

Re: Outreach Program project proposal for Summer 2017

Pine W
Hi Keerthana,

I'm glad to see the interest in this proposal. I think that if successful,
this project could be beneficial to education program students and
instructors, as well as participants in writing campaigns and edit-a-thons.
Several people who are following your proposal are well known in the
Wikimedia technical world, and I think would be good collaborators for you
with this project if it is selected.

Good luck,

Pine