Oxford Bid Page

Tom Holden
I've done some work on an Oxford bid page over the Christmas break. It's approaching completeness at least. Comments and edits appreciated:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2009/UK/Oxford

Tom

Re: Oxford Bid Page

Gary Kirk
Well done for all your hard work on this!

I would say though that in previous bids it was looking like we would be getting venues at UCL for free - what is good here is to find what we can have/need, and then talk prices, emphasising the free knowledge for all, free culture, etc :)

It looks like we'll be waiting until the New Year proper for anyone in Westminster to get back to me. *waits*.

--
Gary Kirk