{{PAGESIZE}} and other ways to know page size

{{PAGESIZE}} and other ways to know page size

david-217
Hi, I tried to use the parser word PAGESIZE that hive the size in Kb of
any page.

Writing
{{PAGESIZE:MyPageName}}

But if I want to use it inside a Template writing
{{PAGESIZE:{{PAGENAME}}}}

it give 0 always as a result.
Is this a bug or issue?

Otherwise, ┬┐there are other ways to obtain quantitative information
about a page? Would be great obtaining the 'number of characters' or the
'number of words'.
I saw that the search results show the number of words in a page. Is
there a way to obtain it from the pages itself?

Re: {{PAGESIZE}} and other ways to know page size

Alex A

> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 15:52:39 +0100
> Subject: [Mediawiki-l] {{PAGESIZE}} and other ways to know page size
>
> Hi, I tried to use the parser word PAGESIZE that hive the size in Kb of
> any page.
>
> Writing
> {{PAGESIZE:MyPageName}}
>
> But if I want to use it inside a Template writing
> {{PAGESIZE:{{PAGENAME}}}}
>
> it give 0 always as a result.
> Is this a bug or issue?
Hi.{{PAGENAME}} does not include the namespace of the page. Try using {{PAGESIZE:{{FULLPAGENAME}}}} instead.

Re: {{PAGESIZE}} and other ways to know page size

david-217
Thanks Alex. Was that.

El dc 15 de 02 de 2012 a les 15:05 +0000, en/na Alex A va escriure: