[PF] Can I [[File:Image.jpg|link={{#formlink:stuff}}]] ?

[PF] Can I [[File:Image.jpg|link={{#formlink:stuff}}]] ?

lbillett
Is it possible to set the target of an image link to a #formlink? #formlink comes back with a formatted link which doesn't seem to get interpreted quite right inside the image link.  Can I get a naked link back? or maybe other workaround?

Thanks!

lpab

Re: [PF] Can I [[File:Image.jpg|link={{#formlink:stuff}}]] ?

Cavila Contrafibularity

> or maybe other workaround?

In fact, just do it the other way around: start out with the formlink and add the file syntax (with link=none I think) to the "link text=" parameter.

--Cav

________________________________
Is it possible to set the target of an image link to a #formlink? #formlink
comes back with a formatted link which doesn't seem to get interpreted quite
right inside the image link.  Can I get a naked link back? or maybe other
workaround?

Thanks!

lpab

lists.sourceforge.net
To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the Semediawiki-user Archives. Using Semediawiki-user: To post a message to all the list ...

Re: [PF] Can I [[File:Image.jpg|link={{#formlink:stuff}}]] ?

lbillett
...start out with the formlink and add the file syntax (with link=none I think) to the "link text=" parameter.
Never thought of that. Worked like a dream.

Thank you!

lpab