Quantcast

PF-Same value fed to more than one property by one parser function

PF-Same value fed to more than one property by one parser function

Δαυίδ Μπρομοίρας
Hi everyone!

I want to feed the return value of a parser function to both the |default
value| of the #forminput and the |query string| parameters. The problem is
that the parser function generates unique values every time it executes. Is
there a way to refer to a field inside the same form, something like
a=b=value?

Thanks in advance!

Bromoiras David
Analyst/Programmer
GFOSS

Μπρομοίρας Δαυίδ
αναλυτής/προγραμματιστής
Οργανισμός Ανοιχτών Τεχνολογιών - ΕΕΛΛΑΚ

Re: PF-Same value fed to more than one property by one parser function

Yaron Koren-2
Hi David,

You may be able to do that using the Variables extension - I'm not sure:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Variables

-Yaron

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 11:19 AM, Δαυίδ Μπρομοίρας <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I want to feed the return value of a parser function to both the |default
> value| of the #forminput and the |query string| parameters. The problem is
> that the parser function generates unique values every time it executes. Is
> there a way to refer to a field inside the same form, something like
> a=b=value?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Bromoiras David
> Analyst/Programmer
> GFOSS
>
> Μπρομοίρας Δαυίδ
> αναλυτής/προγραμματιστής
> Οργανισμός Ανοιχτών Τεχνολογιών - ΕΕΛΛΑΚ

Re: PF-Same value fed to more than one property by one parser function

Δαυίδ Μπρομοίρας
really thanks for the prompt reply!! i will check it!