PHP compiler

Fernando Correia
I'd like to know if MediaWiki is compatible with a PHP compiler such
as Zend Platform.

We want our wiki pages to be very dynamic and adapt its content
according to the user so the native MediaWiki cache does not help us.

I'd like to investigate the possible speed gain by using a code optimizer.

Any hint will be welcome.

Re: PHP compiler

Brion Vibber

Re: PHP compiler

Mike M-16
On 3/9/2007 at 3:20 PM Fernando Correia wrote:

|I'd like to know if MediaWiki is compatible with a PHP compiler such
|as Zend Platform.
|
|We want our wiki pages to be very dynamic and adapt its content
|according to the user so the native MediaWiki cache does not help us.
|
|I'd like to investigate the possible speed gain by using a code
optimizer.

|Any hint will be welcome.

This works for me.
http://eaccelerator.net/