PLURAL-support Toolserver Intuition

Jan Luca
Hi,

"Toolserver Intuition" supports now the PLURAL-magic word. You can use it in
your tools now.

To see how using it, please see at [1] and [2].

If it is OK, I would update the messages (minutes, hours, ...) in the
"general"-domain in one week so the tools can be changed before.

Best regards,
Jan

[1] http://toolserver.org/~intuition/demo/demo8.php
[2] https://wiki.toolserver.org/view/Toolserver_Intuition#msg (Option
"parsemag")

Re: PLURAL-support Toolserver Intuition

Jan Luca
Hi,

I have updated the "General"-domain [1].

Best regards,
Jan

[1] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/93167

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----