Page Forms: Sending a red link to a form

Page Forms: Sending a red link to a form

Bobby S
All,

Pardon my ignorance with this - I am trying to have a red link go to a
form page.  I have used the information from the following with no
success:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Page_Forms/Linking_to_forms#Using_.23formredlink

The link I am trying to forward is "Toppling Goliath Brewing Company"
found on page:

http://wi.ki/wiki/Kentucky_Brunch_Brand_Stout

If that value is a red link, I want it to forward to Form:Brewery.
The template used for this page is Template:Beer.

Currently the template has the following data in it:

<noinclude>
This is the "Beer" template.
It should be called in the following format:
<pre>
{{Beer
|Main image=
|Brewery=
|Style=
|ABV=
}}
</pre>
Edit the page to see the template text.
</noinclude><includeonly>{| style="width: 30em; font-size: 90%;
border: 1px solid #aaaaaa; background-color: #f9f9f9; color: black;
margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-left: 1em; padding: 0.2em; float: right;
clear: right; text-align:left;"
! style="text-align: center; background-color:#ccccff;" colspan="2"
|-
! Main image
| [[Has main image::{{{Main image|}}}]]
|-
! Brewery
| [[Is brewed by::{{{Brewery|}}}]]
|-
! Style
| [[Is beer style::{{{Style|}}}]]
|-
! ABV
| [[Has ABV::{{{ABV|}}}]]
|}

[[Category:Beer]]
</includeonly>

Bobby

Re: Page Forms: Sending a red link to a form

Hermann Schwärzler
Hi Bobby,

the redlink should work if you replace

[[Is brewed by::{{{Brewery|}}}]]

with

{{#set: Is brewed by={{{Brewery|}}}}}
{{#formredlink:form=Brewery|target={{{Brewery|}}}}}

in you Beer template.

Greetings
Hermann