Page Forms: auto complete on a list of 1600 items

Page Forms: auto complete on a list of 1600 items – I'm trying to write a form where one field has ~1600 values. I'm attempting to write a script that will return a list of matches and using “value...
Hi Mark, I'm curious why you mentioned the number of values involved. Is this a standard set of data, like the values of a property? If so, Page ...
To clarify, I'm using Semantic Forms (PF before it was renamed). But, looking at the code in question (select2.js in this case), it looks like t...
Hi Mark, looking at the link to the example in the page Yaron just recommended, your format should be {"pfautocomplete": [ {"...