Quantcast

Page Forms - creating a page using a form, the edit with form does not show

Page Forms - creating a page using a form, the edit with form does not show

Phil Legault-2
I have notice that when creating a page using the form edit with form does not immediately appear, I will have to use the runJobs and then it appears

I use this in my templates

{{#default_form:Form}}

Any idea what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Phil

Re: Page Forms - creating a page using a form, the edit with form does not show

Yaron Koren-2
Hi Phil,

I don't think it's related to runJobs - my guess is that it's just
MediaWiki page caching. If you go to "action=purge" for any such page (if
you're an admin and you have SMW or Cargo installed, you will also a tab
action that does the same thing), that may be enough to get the "Edit with
form" tab to appear.

-Yaron