Page Previews/Hovercards reminder

Chris Koerner-2
Hello again,
The Readers team at the foundation would like to remind Wikipedias that a new feature is coming soon. We had to take a little more time to work on the feature, so the reminder is helpful to not surprise anyone! There's about 10 sentences (we tried to make it as short as possible!) and would appreciate any help translating it into local languages.

Thank you.

Yours,
Chris Koerner
Community Liaison