Page for would-be translators from English

Page for would-be translators from English

Andy Mabbett-2
to encourage and assist those volunteers willing to translate pages
from English into other languages, who perhaps have never edited
Wikipedia before, I have started a guidance page:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Translate_us

mirroring the already-existing page for those translating '/into/ English:

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Translate

Please feel free to improve or publicise it.

I'm very keen to work on recruiting more such translators, based on
the work done as part of the Wright Challenge.

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing

Re: Page for would-be translators from English

Richard Symonds-2
Wonderful idea Andy! I've made a few small edits to it, and I hope others
will do the same... On the recruitment front, even today Roger managed to
find someone willing to do a little bit of translation into Hindi!