PageForms 4.0.2 - Query Form input type=datepicker does not work

PageForms 4.0.2 - Query Form input type=datepicker does not work

Phil Legault-2
Hi I'm using

MediaWiki 1.28.0

Semantic MediaWiki 2.4.4
Page Forms 4.0.2-alpha

I have Query Form setup with an input type=datepicker

{{{field|between|input type=datepicker|date format=mm/dd/yy|class=form-control dpicker}}}

The date picker does not seem to work.

It does work in

MediaWiki 1.25.5

Semantic MediaWiki 2.3
Page Forms 4.0.2-alpha

Thank you,

Phil

Re: PageForms 4.0.2 - Query Form input type=datepicker does not work

Yaron Koren
Hi Phil,

I would recommend at least upgrading to PF 4.2, and ideally to the very
latest PF code - there have been some JavaScript changes, including changes
to the datepicker code, so that might fix the problem.

-Yaron

On Dec 15, 2016 7:35 AM, "Phil Legault" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi I'm using
>
> MediaWiki 1.28.0
>
> Semantic MediaWiki 2.4.4
> Page Forms 4.0.2-alpha
>
> I have Query Form setup with an input type=datepicker
>
> {{{field|between|input type=datepicker|date format=mm/dd/yy|class=form-control
> dpicker}}}
>

> The date picker does not seem to work.
>

> It does work in
>
> MediaWiki 1.25.5
>
> Semantic MediaWiki 2.3
> Page Forms 4.0.2-alpha
>

> Thank you,
>
> Phil

Re: PageForms 4.0.2 - Query Form input type=datepicker does not work

Phil Legault-2
All I see is the 4.0.2, where do I get the 4.2?

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Page_Forms

Extension:Page Forms - MediaWiki<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Page_Forms>
www.mediawiki.org
Page Forms (known until November 2016 as Semantic Forms) is an extension to MediaWiki that allows users to add, edit and query data using forms.

________________________________

Re: PageForms 4.0.2 - Query Form input type=datepicker does not work

Phil Legault-2
OK I see the difference

Page Forms 4.0.2 (fefd6a0)

________________________________

www.mediawiki.org<http://www.mediawiki.org>
Page Forms (known until November 2016 as Semantic Forms) is an extension to MediaWiki that allows users to add, edit and query data using forms.

________________________________

Re: PageForms 4.0.2 - Query Form input type=datepicker does not work

Yaron Koren
Sorry, I meant 4.0.2.

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 3:33 PM, Phil Legault <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All I see is the 4.0.2, where do I get the 4.2?
>

> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Page_Forms
>
> Extension:Page Forms - MediaWiki<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:
> Page_Forms>
> www.mediawiki.org
> Page Forms (known until November 2016 as Semantic Forms) is an extension
> to MediaWiki that allows users to add, edit and query data using forms.
>

> ________________________________

looks like an update from the alpha version and this does work.

Thank you

________________________________

Re: PageForms 4.0.2 - Query Form input type=datepicker does not work

Ralf Krüdewagen
Hi,

I had the same problem two weeks ago.
My workaround was to explicitly define the corresponding property
(property=) in the form.

Cheers
Ralf

Zitat von Phil Legault <[hidden email]>:

> Page Forms 4.0.2 (fefd6a0)
>

> looks like an update from the alpha version and this does work.
>
> Thank you

The latest update fixed my issue