Quantcast

Pages of concept

Mattze
Hello,

since I work with Semantic Mediawiki, I have noticed the following lines at the bottom of some pages (i.e. Service News:Index):

Pages of concept "Index"
Showing 0 pages belonging to that concept.

How can I disable this?

best regards

Mattze

Re: Pages of concept

Yaron Koren-2
Hi Mattze,

My guess is that you set your "Service News" namespace to have the same ID
as the SMW "Concept" namespace (108 by default, I think). Is that possible?

-Yaron

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 4:42 AM, Mattze <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> since I work with Semantic Mediawiki, I have noticed the following lines at
> the bottom of some pages (i.e. Service News:Index):
>
> Pages of concept "Index"
> Showing 0 pages belonging to that concept.
>
> How can I disable this?
>
> best regards
>
> Mattze

Re: Pages of concept

Mattze
Hello Yaron,

Thanks, that was the problem with the same namespace id.

Mattze