Paypal in site notice

daniwo59
There are many ways to donate to the Foundation, not just Paypal. In fact,
Paypal, while the most common, is also the most expensive for us and the most
difficult for people in certain countries.

We have redesigned the fundraising page to highlight the different ways
people can donate. Based on the current site notice, the drive-by donor will
never see that. The link to the donor page is completely counter-intuitive.

Please remove the Paypal link from the site notice.

Danny

Re: Paypal in site notice

Florence Devouard-3
[hidden email] wrote:

> There are many ways to donate to the Foundation, not just Paypal. In fact,
> Paypal, while the most common, is also the most expensive for us and the most
> difficult for people in certain countries.
>
> We have redesigned the fundraising page to highlight the different ways
> people can donate. Based on the current site notice, the drive-by donor will
> never see that. The link to the donor page is completely counter-intuitive.
>
> Please remove the Paypal link from the site notice.
>
> Danny

Agreed.
I also removed the paypal donation box from the appeal, I thought having
three different places to call for donations through paypal was a bit
overkill.

I like very much the links above the faq page. Very handy.

Ant