People staying on after Wikimania in Hong Kong?

People staying on after Wikimania in Hong Kong?

Yuvi Panda
Hello! I'm staying on for an extra week in Hong Kong after Wikimania
(yay vacations!), and wondering if there are more people staying on I
could catch up with?

--
Yuvi Panda T
http://yuvi.in/blog

Re: People staying on after Wikimania in Hong Kong?

Katie Chan
On 11/08/2013 12:17, Yuvi Panda wrote:
> Hello! I'm staying on for an extra week in Hong Kong after Wikimania
> (yay vacations!), and wondering if there are more people staying on I
> could catch up with?

Me! :) Planning on visiting places such as Lantau Island (Ngong Ping
360, Buddha), Ocean Park, The Peak & Wetland Park.

KTC

--
Katie Chan
Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the view of any organisation the author is associated with or employed by.

      - Heinrich Heine

Re: People staying on after Wikimania in Hong Kong?

Roan Kattouw-2

On Aug 11, 2013 12:18 PM, "Yuvi Panda" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello! I'm staying on for an extra week in Hong Kong after Wikimania
> (yay vacations!), and wondering if there are more people staying on I
> could catch up with?

I'm here until Wednesday morning. Thinking of doing a day trip to Macau on Tuesday.

Roan

Re: People staying on after Wikimania in Hong Kong?

Gabriel Thullen
Hi,
I am leaving Thursday morning. Also planning a trip to Macau.

Gabe Thullen (WMCH wheelchair user)

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 6:26 AM, Roan Kattouw <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Aug 11, 2013 12:18 PM, "Yuvi Panda" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello! I'm staying on for an extra week in Hong Kong after Wikimania
> (yay vacations!), and wondering if there are more people staying on I
> could catch up with?

I'm here until Wednesday morning. Thinking of doing a day trip to Macau on Tuesday.

Roan

Re: People staying on after Wikimania in Hong Kong?

Chris Keating-2
I have a late flight on Monday (8pm, need to leave for the airport 5pm).

I'm keen to take the ferry across to the island and see The Peak, if anyone else is interested in doing that tomorrow then shout :)

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 5:34 AM, Gabriel Thullen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I am leaving Thursday morning. Also planning a trip to Macau.

Gabe Thullen (WMCH wheelchair user)

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 6:26 AM, Roan Kattouw <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Aug 11, 2013 12:18 PM, "Yuvi Panda" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello! I'm staying on for an extra week in Hong Kong after Wikimania
> (yay vacations!), and wondering if there are more people staying on I
> could catch up with?

I'm here until Wednesday morning. Thinking of doing a day trip to Macau on Tuesday.

Roan

Re: People staying on after Wikimania in Hong Kong?

Charles Gregory
I'm in the same boat (leave 7.20pm Mon) and haven't seen the peak yet, so count me in!

Regards,

Charles

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 6:26 AM, Roan Kattouw <<a href="javascript:_e({}, &#39;cvml&#39;, &#39;roan.kattouw@gmail.com&#39;);" target="_blank">roan.kattouw@...> wrote:

On Aug 11, 2013 12:18 PM, "Yuvi Panda" <<a href="javascript:_e({}, &#39;cvml&#39;, &#39;yuvipanda@gmail.com&#39;);" target="_blank">yuvipanda@...> wrote:

> Hello! I'm staying on for an extra week in Hong Kong after Wikimania
> (yay vacations!), and wondering if there are more people staying on I
> could catch up with?

I'm here until Wednesday morning. Thinking of doing a day trip to Macau on Tuesday.

Roan

Re: People staying on after Wikimania in Hong Kong?

Dhaval S. Vyas

I am leaving tomorrow by 8 pm flight, planning to do Mantua Island, anyone up for it?

On 11 Aug 2013 13:21, "Charles Gregory" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm in the same boat (leave 7.20pm Mon) and haven't seen the peak yet, so count me in!

Regards,

Charles

On Sunday, August 11, 2013, Chris Keating wrote:
I have a late flight on Monday (8pm, need to leave for the airport 5pm).

I'm keen to take the ferry across to the island and see The Peak, if anyone else is interested in doing that tomorrow then shout :)

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 5:34 AM, Gabriel Thullen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I am leaving Thursday morning. Also planning a trip to Macau.

Gabe Thullen (WMCH wheelchair user)

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 6:26 AM, Roan Kattouw <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Aug 11, 2013 12:18 PM, "Yuvi Panda" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello! I'm staying on for an extra week in Hong Kong after Wikimania
> (yay vacations!), and wondering if there are more people staying on I
> could catch up with?

I'm here until Wednesday morning. Thinking of doing a day trip to Macau on Tuesday.

Roan

Re: People staying on after Wikimania in Hong Kong?

Dhaval S. Vyas

Sorry, my phone... not Mantua,  Lantau Island for giant Buddha

On 11 Aug 2013 13:31, "Dhaval S. Vyas" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am leaving tomorrow by 8 pm flight, planning to do Mantua Island, anyone up for it?

On 11 Aug 2013 13:21, "Charles Gregory" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm in the same boat (leave 7.20pm Mon) and haven't seen the peak yet, so count me in!

Regards,

Charles

On Sunday, August 11, 2013, Chris Keating wrote:
I have a late flight on Monday (8pm, need to leave for the airport 5pm).

I'm keen to take the ferry across to the island and see The Peak, if anyone else is interested in doing that tomorrow then shout :)

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 5:34 AM, Gabriel Thullen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I am leaving Thursday morning. Also planning a trip to Macau.

Gabe Thullen (WMCH wheelchair user)

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 6:26 AM, Roan Kattouw <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Aug 11, 2013 12:18 PM, "Yuvi Panda" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello! I'm staying on for an extra week in Hong Kong after Wikimania
> (yay vacations!), and wondering if there are more people staying on I
> could catch up with?

I'm here until Wednesday morning. Thinking of doing a day trip to Macau on Tuesday.

Roan

Re: People staying on after Wikimania in Hong Kong?

derfussi
Going to Manila and Kota Kinabalu but will be back on 22nd for two more nights

Gesendet von Windows-Mail

Sorry, my phone... not Mantua,  Lantau Island for giant Buddha

On 11 Aug 2013 13:31, "Dhaval S. Vyas" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am leaving tomorrow by 8 pm flight, planning to do Mantua Island, anyone up for it?

On 11 Aug 2013 13:21, "Charles Gregory" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm in the same boat (leave 7.20pm Mon) and haven't seen the peak yet, so count me in!

Regards,

Charles

On Sunday, August 11, 2013, Chris Keating wrote:
I have a late flight on Monday (8pm, need to leave for the airport 5pm).

I'm keen to take the ferry across to the island and see The Peak, if anyone else is interested in doing that tomorrow then shout :)

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 5:34 AM, Gabriel Thullen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I am leaving Thursday morning. Also planning a trip to Macau.

Gabe Thullen (WMCH wheelchair user)

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 6:26 AM, Roan Kattouw <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Aug 11, 2013 12:18 PM, "Yuvi Panda" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello! I'm staying on for an extra week in Hong Kong after Wikimania
> (yay vacations!), and wondering if there are more people staying on I
> could catch up with?

I'm here until Wednesday morning. Thinking of doing a day trip to Macau on Tuesday.

Roan

Re: People staying on after Wikimania in Hong Kong?

Lydia Pintscher
On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 6:17 AM, Yuvi Panda <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello! I'm staying on for an extra week in Hong Kong after Wikimania
> (yay vacations!), and wondering if there are more people staying on I
> could catch up with?

In case anyone is up for a harbor boat tour tomorrow before 3:30
please let me know.

Cheers
Lydia

Community Communications for Technical Projects

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Obentrautstr. 72
10963 Berlin
www.wikimedia.de

Re: People staying on after Wikimania in Hong Kong?

Lydia Pintscher
On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Lydia Pintscher
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> In case anyone is up for a harbor boat tour tomorrow before 3:30
> please let me know.

Erik and I will meet at 12:00 in the lobby of Regal Kowloon and then
get lunch and do a 1h boat tour. If anyone wants to join please be in
the lobby at 12:00.

Cheers
Lydia

Community Communications for Technical Projects

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Obentrautstr. 72
10963 Berlin
www.wikimedia.de

Re: People staying on after Wikimania in Hong Kong?

Han-Teng Liao (OII)-2
Dear all,
   For anyone who is interested in cross-cultural communication by repurposing Wikipedia and other major websites, I will give a talk on Tuesday at the University of Hong Kong. Google map of the building, Runme Shaw Building (邵仁枚樓) is provided here.
  • 13 August 2013 (Tuesday), 12:45 – 2:00 pm
  • Room 205, Runme Shaw Building (邵仁枚樓), HKU
  • Faculty Research Theme: L1 & L2 Academic Literacies
  • Chair: Dr. Angel Lin

Best,

han-teng liao

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> In case anyone is up for a harbor boat tour tomorrow before 3:30
> please let me know.

Erik and I will meet at 12:00 in the lobby of Regal Kowloon and then
get lunch and do a 1h boat tour. If anyone wants to join please be in
the lobby at 12:00.

Cheers
Lydia

Community Communications for Technical Projects

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Obentrautstr. 72
10963 Berlin
www.wikimedia.de

Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer <a href="tel:27%2F681%2F51985" value="+12768151985">27/681/51985.

Re: People staying on after Wikimania in Hong Kong?

kwaichu so

I want to join the peak tour or boat tour.but can't contact you.can anyone joined these 2 tours call me by 9488007