Quantcast

Peto pri traduko

Ziko van Dijk-3
Saluton,

de brita vikipediisto Andy Mabbett mi ricevis peton pri traduko al
Esperanto, kaj ke mi metu la peton sur retliston esperantistan.

Sincere
Ziko

Last weekend, I helped to run an editathon at the British Library,
that put audio files on articles in Wikipedias in many languages;

This included the Esperanto articles listed at:

   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:British_wildlife_edit-a-thon_2015#Esperanto

Would you be kind enough to translate their short English-language
captions, which are currently hidden by comment markers?

If you or your colleagues want to add more audio files from the same
collection, they're in:

   https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wildlife_Sounds_in_the_British_Library

Re: Peto pri traduko

Glavkos Xaon
Hi Ziko,
             and nice to hear from you. At the moment I am quite
occupied with the European Science Photo Competition 2015, as one of
the chief organizers in Greece. So, I am afraid I don't have the time
to do any extra translations this month.

                                           Kore,
                                                      Glavkos