Phabricator access

Denny Vrandečić-2
Phabricator still has my wikimedia.de Email-Address and tries to confirm
it's me by sending an Email to that address.

Is there a way to reset the email?

(The weird thing is that I seem to receive those Emails on my regular gmail
account, but for logging in it still requires that I verify the wikimedia.de
address? I am a bit confused)

Re: Phabricator access

Dora Winterstorm
Your Phabricator email can be changed at https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/settings/user/<username>/page/email/

Re: Phabricator access

Andre Klapper-2
On Mon, 2016-11-07 at 21:28 +0000, Dora Winterstorm wrote:
> Your Phabricator email can be changed at https://phabricator.wikimedi
> a.org/settings/user/<username>/page/email/

That is correct but will only work for accounts that already got
verified by their owners. I'm afraid that's not the case here.

(For future reference, problems with Phabricator settings are welcome
at https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:Phabricator/Help )

andre

Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/