Phabricator monthly statistics - 2017-12

Phabricator monthly statistics - 2017-12

communitymetrics

Hi Community Metrics team,

This is your automatic monthly Phabricator statistics mail.

Accounts created in (2017-12): 315
Active Maniphest users (any activity) in (2017-12): 870
Task authors in (2017-12): 461
Users who have closed tasks in (2017-12): 261

Projects which had at least one task moved from one column to another on
their workboard in (2017-12): 252

Tasks created in (2017-12): 2083
Tasks closed in (2017-12): 1559
Open and stalled tasks in total: 37166

Median age in days of open tasks by priority:

Unbreak now: 19
Needs Triage: 346
High: 614
Normal: 843
Low: 1092
Lowest: 1043

(How long tasks have been open, not how long they have had that priority)

Active Differential users (any activity) in (2017-12): 28

TODO: Numbers which refer to closed tasks might not be correct, as
described in https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T1003 .

Yours sincerely,
Fab Rick Aytor

(via community_metrics.sh on phab1001 at Mon Jan  1 00:00:27 UTC 2018)

Re: Phabricator monthly statistics - 2017-12

יגאל חיטרון-2
Hello. Thank you for this. After the year finished, can we please get the
year statistics? I'd like to know the number of active users in the whole
year. Thanks in advance,
Igal (User:IKhitron)

On Jan 1, 2018 02:00, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Community Metrics team,
>
> This is your automatic monthly Phabricator statistics mail.
>
> Accounts created in (2017-12): 315
> Active Maniphest users (any activity) in (2017-12): 870
> Task authors in (2017-12): 461
> Users who have closed tasks in (2017-12): 261
>
> Projects which had at least one task moved from one column to another on
> their workboard in (2017-12): 252
>
> Tasks created in (2017-12): 2083
> Tasks closed in (2017-12): 1559
> Open and stalled tasks in total: 37166
>
> Median age in days of open tasks by priority:
>
> Unbreak now: 19
> Needs Triage: 346
> High: 614
> Normal: 843
> Low: 1092
> Lowest: 1043
>
> (How long tasks have been open, not how long they have had that priority)
>
> Active Differential users (any activity) in (2017-12): 28
>
> TODO: Numbers which refer to closed tasks might not be correct, as
> described in https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T1003 .
>
> Yours sincerely,
> Fab Rick Aytor
>
> (via community_metrics.sh on phab1001 at Mon Jan  1 00:00:27 UTC 2018)

Re: Phabricator monthly statistics - 2017-12

Andre Klapper-2
On Mon, 2018-01-01 at 03:15 +0200, יגאל חיטרון wrote:
> After the year finished, can we please get the year statistics?

For that, someone would have to edit
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/source/operations-puppet/browse/production/modules/phabricator/templates/community_metrics.sh.erb
(to cover 12 months) and run that script on the phab1001 server.

andre
--
Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

Re: Phabricator monthly statistics - 2017-12

Daniel Zahn-2
I'll run it on the server if somebody creates a ticket for it and
optionally pastes the new queries.

Is it really just replacing "INTERVAL 1 MONTH" with "INTERVAL 1 YEAR"
across the whole file?

The optimal outcome would be a patch in Gerrit that makes the INTERVAL in
community_metrics.sh a parameter
and adds an additional cronjob in puppet.

So that it automatically runs it with 1 YEAR interval on Jan 1st and
there is no more need for manual things in the future... if there is enough
demand for this.

Re: Phabricator monthly statistics - 2017-12

Florian Schmidt
Sounds like a task that could also be done by a Google-Code-in student :)

Best,
Florian