Phabricator monthly statistics - 2019-07

Phabricator monthly statistics - 2019-07

communitymetrics

Hi Community Metrics team,

This is your automatic monthly Phabricator statistics mail.

Accounts created in (2019-07): 290
Active Maniphest users (any activity) in (2019-07): 967
Task authors in (2019-07): 521
Users who have closed tasks in (2019-07): 293

Projects which had at least one task moved from one column to another on
their workboard in (2019-07): 312

Tasks created in (2019-07): 2573
Tasks closed in (2019-07): 2403
Open and stalled tasks in total: 42433

Median age in days of open tasks by priority:

Unbreak now: 2
Needs Triage: 522
High: 944
Normal: 1139
Low: 1552
Lowest: 1531

(How long tasks have been open, not how long they have had that priority)

Active Differential users (any activity) in (2019-07): 12

To see the names of the most active task authors:
* Go to https://wikimedia.biterg.io/
* Choose "Phabricator > Overview" from the top bar
* Adjust the time frame in the upper right corner to your needs
* See the author names in the "Submitters" panel

TODO: Numbers which refer to closed tasks might not be correct, as
described in https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T1003 .

Yours sincerely,
Fab Rick Aytor

(via community_metrics.sh on phab1003 at Tue Aug 27 14:32:03 UTC 2019)

Re: Phabricator monthly statistics - 2019-07

zppix e
Why are we receiving this now?

--
Devin “Zppix” CCENT
Volunteer Wikimedia Developer

> On Aug 27, 2019, at 9:32 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
>

> Hi Community Metrics team,
>
> This is your automatic monthly Phabricator statistics mail.
>
> Accounts created in (2019-07): 290
> Active Maniphest users (any activity) in (2019-07): 967
> Task authors in (2019-07): 521
> Users who have closed tasks in (2019-07): 293
>
> Projects which had at least one task moved from one column to another on
> their workboard in (2019-07): 312
>
> Tasks created in (2019-07): 2573
> Tasks closed in (2019-07): 2403
> Open and stalled tasks in total: 42433
>
> Median age in days of open tasks by priority:
>
> Unbreak now: 2
> Needs Triage: 522
> High: 944
> Normal: 1139
> Low: 1552
> Lowest: 1531
>
> (How long tasks have been open, not how long they have had that priority)
>
> Active Differential users (any activity) in (2019-07): 12
>
> To see the names of the most active task authors:
> * Go to https://wikimedia.biterg.io/
> * Choose "Phabricator > Overview" from the top bar
> * Adjust the time frame in the upper right corner to your needs
> * See the author names in the "Submitters" panel
>
> TODO: Numbers which refer to closed tasks might not be correct, as
> described in https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T1003 .
>
> Yours sincerely,
> Fab Rick Aytor
>
> (via community_metrics.sh on phab1003 at Tue Aug 27 14:32:03 UTC 2019)

Re: Phabricator monthly statistics - 2019-07

Daniel Zahn-2
On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 5:59 PM Zppix <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Why are we receiving this now?

Because i ran it after
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/operations/puppet/+/532711
for