Phabricator monthly statistics - 2019-08

Phabricator monthly statistics - 2019-08

communitymetrics

Hi Community Metrics team,

This is your automatic monthly Phabricator statistics mail.

Accounts created in (2019-08): 325
Active Maniphest users (any activity) in (2019-08): 960
Task authors in (2019-08): 514
Users who have closed tasks in (2019-08): 285

Projects which had at least one task moved from one column to another on
their workboard in (2019-08): 285

Tasks created in (2019-08): 2215
Tasks closed in (2019-08): 1866
Open and stalled tasks in total: 42538

Median age in days of open tasks by priority:

Unbreak now: 0
Needs Triage: 520
High: 936
Normal: 1142
Low: 1556
Lowest: 1536

(How long tasks have been open, not how long they have had that priority)

Active Differential users (any activity) in (2019-08): 8

To see the names of the most active task authors:
* Go to https://wikimedia.biterg.io/
* Choose "Phabricator > Overview" from the top bar
* Adjust the time frame in the upper right corner to your needs
* See the author names in the "Submitters" panel

TODO: Numbers which refer to closed tasks might not be correct, as
described in https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T1003 .

Yours sincerely,
Fab Rick Aytor

(via community_metrics.sh on phab1003 at Sun Sep  1 00:00:22 UTC 2019)

Re: Phabricator monthly statistics - 2019-08

יגאל חיטרון
Hi. Thank you for the statistics.
About " Unbreak now: 0": Can we get a better approximation, as 0.1 or 0.45?
Igal (User: IKhitron)

‫בתאריך יום א׳, 1 בספט׳ 2019 ב-3:00 מאת <‪[hidden email]
‬‏>:‬

> Hi Community Metrics team,
>
> This is your automatic monthly Phabricator statistics mail.
>
> Accounts created in (2019-08): 325
> Active Maniphest users (any activity) in (2019-08): 960
> Task authors in (2019-08): 514
> Users who have closed tasks in (2019-08): 285
>
> Projects which had at least one task moved from one column to another on
> their workboard in (2019-08): 285
>
> Tasks created in (2019-08): 2215
> Tasks closed in (2019-08): 1866
> Open and stalled tasks in total: 42538
>
> Median age in days of open tasks by priority:
>
> Unbreak now: 0
> Needs Triage: 520
> High: 936
> Normal: 1142
> Low: 1556
> Lowest: 1536
>
> (How long tasks have been open, not how long they have had that priority)
>
> Active Differential users (any activity) in (2019-08): 8
>
> To see the names of the most active task authors:
> * Go to https://wikimedia.biterg.io/
> * Choose "Phabricator > Overview" from the top bar
> * Adjust the time frame in the upper right corner to your needs
> * See the author names in the "Submitters" panel
>
> TODO: Numbers which refer to closed tasks might not be correct, as
> described in https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T1003 .
>
> Yours sincerely,
> Fab Rick Aytor
>
> (via community_metrics.sh on phab1003 at Sun Sep  1 00:00:22 UTC 2019)

Re: Phabricator monthly statistics - 2019-08

Andre Klapper-2
Hi,

On Sun, 2019-09-01 at 14:09 +0300, יגאל חיטרון wrote:
> About " Unbreak now: 0": Can we get a better approximation, as 0.1 or
> 0.45?
> Igal (User: IKhitron)

Which specific underlying problem would get solved for you by having
even more precision? Also note the corresponding warning:

> > (How long tasks have been open, not how long they have had that
> > priority)

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper (he/him) | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

Re: Phabricator monthly statistics - 2019-08

יגאל חיטרון
‫בתאריך יום א׳, 1 בספט׳ 2019 ב-15:22 מאת ‪Andre Klapper‬‏ <‪
[hidden email]‬‏>:‬

> Hi,
>
> On Sun, 2019-09-01 at 14:09 +0300, יגאל חיטרון wrote:
> > About " Unbreak now: 0": Can we get a better approximation, as 0.1 or
> > 0.45?
> > Igal (User: IKhitron)
>
> Which specific underlying problem would get solved for you by having
> even more precision? Also note the corresponding warning:
>
> I'm just curious, it's the first time I can see this number, and for sure
it isn't an average for 3 days and minus 3 days.

> > > (How long tasks have been open, not how long they have had that
> > > priority)

Sure, I am aware.
Igal