Photography event on Indian food

yohannvt
I was thinking of proposing an online photography event on Indian food.

Please suggest some ideas.

Respectfully,

Yohann Thomas
Wikipedia Club Pune

Re: Photography event on Indian food

Suraj Gontla
Seems to be a great idea and i suggest you to take a wide variety of Indian delicious food in to this aspect..and i will surely design the creatives for this event once i get all the details regarding this event.

--
Thanks and Regards
Suraj Gontla

Re: Photography event on Indian food

Anubhav Sinha
Hi Yohann,
        I think it's a great idea but i just wanted to know this event will cover specifically Indian food or various types of food available in India. I would suggest that the event must cover various delicacies which are available in our country just because of the diversity of the Indian culture.

Thanks & Regards,
Anubhav Sinha.

Re: Photography event on Indian food

Priyanka
It's a great idea concerning the variety of indian food and its fusion. It will be of great use for everyone to know about indian cuisines and its origin also.

Re: Photography event on Indian food

Priyanka
It's a great idea concerning the variety of indian food and its fusion. It will be of great use for everyone to know about indian cuisines and its origin also.

Re: Photography event on Indian food

yohannvt
hi anubhav

Thanks for showing interest
Yes this online event will cover all different types of delicacies made in India.

Thnx

Yohann Thomas
Wikipedia Club Pune

Re: Photography event on Indian food

John Carter
Nice idea Yohann,
               I think this event will definitely help in strengthening the presence
               of Wikipedia Chapter in society.

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 7:18 PM, Yohann Thomas <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi anubhav

Thanks for showing interest
Yes this online event will cover all different types of delicacies made in India.

Thnx

Yohann Thomas
Wikipedia Club Pune

         John Carter
(Lets make better tomorrow)

Re: Photography event on Indian food

Niraj Suryawanshi
Yes that would be indeed a great thing!
Since there are not precise images of the Indian delicacies on commons, I was going through Indian Breads and i could not find any precise image which could represent the same. So maybe after this event the scenario might change.
And indeed photography is a hobby and passion for many people around, so we can expect a huge response too as we got during Wikipedia Takes Pune.
I would be glad if I would help you Yohann.
feel free to consider me.
And best of luck.

Regards & Thanks,
Pune Institute of Computer Technology | Wikipedia Club Pune
8149920120 | [hidden email]

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Priyanka Tiwari <[hidden email]> wrote:
It's a great idea concerning the variety of indian food and its fusion. It will be of great use for everyone to know about indian cuisines and its origin also.

Regards & Thanks,

Niraj N. Suryawanshi
Pune Institute of Computer Technology | Wikipedia Club Pune
+91 814 992 0120 | niraj.suryawanshi@gmail.com

Re: Photography event on Indian food

Abhishek Suryawanshi

​Wow. Great responses. ​

We need to channelize all resources and idea's. ​Kindly consider creating event page on Wikimedia India Chapter site (http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Events)

What about having partnerships either with established restaurant or hotel-management school?

Regards,

-Abhishek Suryawanshi
Wikipedia Club Pune ​

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 12:01 PM, Sanket Oswal <[hidden email]> wrote:
Great Idea Yohann. I have photographed some delicacies from Gujarat and Rajasthan. I would love to contribute the same.

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Yohann Thomas <[hidden email]> wrote:
I was thinking of proposing an online photography event on Indian food.

Please suggest some ideas.

Respectfully,

Yohann Thomas
Wikipedia Club Pune

Re: Photography event on Indian food

Ramesh N G
I think we can do this event like other photography events.
It will be a great idea to get the food related photos and medias, from across country.

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 12:01 PM, Sanket Oswal <[hidden email]> wrote:
Great Idea Yohann. I have photographed some delicacies from Gujarat and Rajasthan. I would love to contribute the same.

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Yohann Thomas <[hidden email]> wrote:
I was thinking of proposing an online photography event on Indian food.

Please suggest some ideas.

Respectfully,

Yohann Thomas
Wikipedia Club Pune

Re: Photography event on Indian food

Suraj Gontla
Dear Abhishek sir,

"What about having partnerships either with established restaurant or hotel-management school? "

We can make out your idea which can really give unique output,In this reagrd i would like to contribute by talking to one of the hotel managment college which i have contacts with...
Thankyou

--
Thanks and Regards
Suraj Gontla

Re: Photography event on Indian food

Rudolph the Rd Nosed Reindeer
Excellent initiative by the Pune Club. Wikipedia loves Food.
We can get all the eaters clubs involved too!

Re: Photography event on Indian food

Sheel Sindhu Manohar
Awesome, It really an awesome and impressive Idea of event since its online than this could cover wide whole country.

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 6:05 PM, Abhishek Suryawanshi <[hidden email]> wrote:

​Wow. Great responses. ​

We need to channelize all resources and idea's. ​Kindly consider creating event page on Wikimedia India Chapter site (http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Events)

What about having partnerships either with established restaurant or hotel-management school?

Well Abhishek your suggestion is good but in what sense this could help us. I mean since we having this event online besides prizes in any other sense.

Re: Photography event on Indian food

yohannvt

Thanks Everyone for so many suggestions & responses on my idea.
    I will be starting a talk page on this Event & Inviting Volunteers for this pilot project
    Will post soon on new developments.

    Thanks again

Yohann Thomas
Wikipedia Club Pune

Re: Photography event on Indian food

Siddharth Goenka
Hey,

Amazing idea Yohann. Lets plan a meet to discuss more about the event, what say everyone ?

Cheer's
Sid Goenka