Photos from Wikipedia meetup, Mangalore - Jan 29, 2011

Photos from Wikipedia meetup, Mangalore - Jan 29, 2011

Hari Prasad Nadig-2
Wikipedia Meetup, Mangalore #1
at St. Aloysius, Mangalore.

I had been invited to give a talk on Sampada at Catholic Press Association,
Mangalore.
Since I was in the town, we had called for a Wikipedia meetup on Saturday
afternoon at St. Aloysius. We had some great time discussing Wikipedia,
Konkani and Tulu along with Kannada figuring most in the discussions.

Photos are here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hpnadig/sets/72157625942734564/

Hari Prasad Nadig
http://hpnadig.net | http://twitter.com/hpnadig
http://flickr.com/hpnadig

Re: [Wikimedia-IN-Exec] Photos from Wikipedia meetup, Mangalore - Jan 29, 2011

Arun Ramarathnam
Thanks for sharing this.

I didn't realize there were such a large Catholic institution at Mangalore.
Excellent pictures.

regards
Arun