Picture of the Day / Wikipedias in the languages of Russia

Picture of the Day / Wikipedias in the languages of Russia

Фархад Фаткуллин / Farkhad Fatkullin
Hello everyone,

This is to let community know that I've successfully completed creating "Picture of the Day" templates for Mainpages of various Wikipedias in the languages of Russia
See this project description @ https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedias_in_the_languages_of_Russia/ActionPlan/Potd

regards,
farhad

--
Farkhad Fatkullin - Фархад Фаткуллин http://sikzn.ru/ Тел.+79274158066 / skype:frhdkazan / Wikipedia:frhdkazan

Re: Picture of the Day / Wikipedias in the languages of Russia

Amir E. Aharoni
Nice!

Recommendation: Post it to the Wikimedia-L list. Wikipedia-L is not really
active. Besides, this is something that goes beyond just Wikipedia.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬