Picture of the Year 2010

arablue99
There have been a few people posting to the village pump asking when the Picture of the Year 2010 competition would start.  There were no names listed on the committee page or really anything done beyond some copying of the 2009 structure.  I've taken the initiative and begun populating the galleries from the page listing all the featured pictures for 2010.  I cannot assist with translation or non-English announcements, however, so hopefully others will join in and make the five year anniversary of POTY a reality.

-- Adrignola

Re: Picture of the Year 2010

metasj
Hurrah!  Thanks for moving ahead with this; I always look forward to
the competition.   SJ

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 8:48 PM, Aaron Adrignola
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> There have been a few people posting to the village pump asking when the
> Picture of the Year 2010 competition would start.  There were no names
> listed on the committee page or really anything done beyond some copying of
> the 2009 structure.  I've taken the initiative and begun populating the
> galleries from the page listing all the featured pictures for 2010.  I
> cannot assist with translation or non-English announcements, however, so
> hopefully others will join in and make the five year anniversary of POTY a
> reality.
>
> -- Adrignola

Samuel Klein          identi.ca:sj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266