Pictures of WLM 2011 and 2012 Awards Ceremonies

Pictures of WLM 2011 and 2012 Awards Ceremonies

Mourad Ben Abdallah
Dear all,

As the WLM 2013 Awards Ceremony pictures have been published (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2013_in_Switzerland_Awards_Ceremony), I realize we do not have any picture from the WLM 2011 and 2012 award ceremonies on Commons.

If you took
 pictures at these occasions, that would be nice to share them and document these important events of the association.

Regards,
Mourad

Re: Pictures of WLM 2011 and 2012 Awards Ceremonies

Ludovic Péron
Hi,

This evening I'll see my archives*. I think I've some pictures of the 2011 award ceremonies.

Ludovic

* Emmanuel : it's not so bad to keep archives. ;)