Places for cross-project and multilingual coordination for Covoid-19 related topics

Places for cross-project and multilingual coordination for Covoid-19 related topics

Pine W
Hello,

I'd like to suggest a few places where people can do cross-project and
multilingual coordination for Covoid-19 related topics.

* The Wikimedia Medicine mailing list:

* On Meta: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/COVID-19. This page appears
to be a work in progress that was started by WMF. Both the "main page"
and the talk page could be useful there, and people can set up
subpages.

* There may also be some discussions on Commons on Wikidata which will
affect multiple projects, such as for maps.

Some people may have additional suggestions.

Ever onward,

Pine

Re: Places for cross-project and multilingual coordination for Covoid-19 related topics

Pine W
* Covid-19. It helps if I'm not trying to do multiple things at once.
Sorry about that.

Pine