Placing logo under Toolbox menu?

Leon Kolchinsky
Hello All,

Recently I've got the request to place a logo under the toolbox menu.
I have one logo defined in the $wgLogo variable.
But I don't know what is the best way to put another logo under toolbox menu.
Could anyone tell me how to do it?

Best Regards,
Leon Kolchinsky

Re: Placing logo under Toolbox menu?

Christensen, Courtney
My thought on this is by editing the skin.  You should be able to
position an image below the toolbox div.  You can do this either by
absolutely positioning a background image or by including a new div
containing the image or with the image as a background.

Good luck!
-Courtney

Re: Placing logo under Toolbox menu?

Frederik Dohr
> what is the best way to put another logo under toolbox menu.

Try something like this:
     #p-tb {
         padding-bottom: 150px;
         background-image: url(logo.png);
         background-repeat: no-repeat;
         background-position: bottom center;
     }
(You need to adjust the image path and padding to the location and size
of your image, respectively.)

HTH.

-- F.

Re: Placing logo under Toolbox menu?

Leon Kolchinsky

Thanks for the tip Frederik,

Could you tell me please in what file should I add these lines?

Best Regards,
Leon kolchinsky

Re: Placing logo under Toolbox menu?

Frederik Dohr
> Could you tell me please in what file should I add these lines?

You could either directly modify MonoBook's MAIN.CSS (in
skins/monobook), but it might be better to add those lines to the
[[MediaWiki:Monobook.css]] page. (Make sure to force-reload the wiki
page afterwards.)

-- F.

Re: Placing logo under Toolbox menu?

Leon Kolchinsky

> > Could you tell me please in what file should I add these lines?
>
> You could either directly modify MonoBook's MAIN.CSS (in
> skins/monobook), but it might be better to add those lines to the
> [[MediaWiki:Monobook.css]] page. (Make sure to force-reload the wiki
> page afterwards.)

Thanks for the tip :)

Regards,
Leon