Please Go Vote for Oversight!!

Jon Davis-5
I know, I know... spam, canvasing, yada yada.  We need a few more votes in the WN:RFP Oversight votes.  If we don't get at least a few more people in there, the entire deck of cards will fall apart.  So please, even if you're semi-idle on Wikinews, stop by and cast your vote.

Wikinews Needs You!

http://enwn.net/rfp

-Jon

--
Jon
[[User:ShakataGaNai]] / KJ6FNQ

Re: Please Go Vote for Oversight!!

cirt tric
The RFPs for Oversight can remain up for a bit longer.

But we cannot promote just one, need at least two.

Yours,
Cirt

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 7:38 PM, Jon Davis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I know, I know... spam, canvasing, yada yada.  We need a few more votes in
> the WN:RFP Oversight votes.  If we don't get at least a few more people in
> there, the entire deck of cards will fall apart.  So please, even if you're
> semi-idle on Wikinews, stop by and cast your vote.
>
> Wikinews Needs You!
>
> http://enwn.net/rfp
>
> -Jon
>
> --
> Jon
> [[User:ShakataGaNai]] / KJ6FNQ
> http://snowulf.com/
> "This email should not be used to sue me" -- Bawolff

Cirt
[hidden email]
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Cirt>