Please, add links to your village pumps...

Please, add links to your village pumps...

Milos Rancic-2
... at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wikimedian_pubs

Of course, if such thing already exists, let me know that.

Re: [Wiktionary-l] Please, add links to your village pumps...

Angela-5

Re: [Wiktionary-l] Please, add links to your village pumps...

Milos Rancic-2
Thanks :) However, in this case I think that we need a page with
village pumps details. The page "Wikimedia projects" may be expanded,
but it is already full. The page "International names for Village
Pump" may be merged with "List of Wikimedian pubs".

Of course, the table (on the List of Wikimedian pubs) may be changed
with adding more informations.

When I realized that the page "Bot aid" needs to be promoted on all
projects, I realized that there is no such page which would allow
easily announcing on various projects.

Also, we (in general) need something like "announce bot". Maybe to be
written on Toolserver with access to the people who are working on
general issues.

On 4/9/07, Angela <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 4/9/07, Milos Rancic <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wikimedian_pubs
>
> Two pages on meta already do this:
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_projects
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/International_names_for_Village_Pump
>
> Angela

Re: [Wiktionary-l] Please, add links to your village pumps...

Guillaume Paumier
On 4/9/07, Milos Rancic <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks :) However, in this case I think that we need a page with
> village pumps details. The page "Wikimedia projects" may be expanded,
> but it is already full. The page "International names for Village
> Pump" may be merged with "List of Wikimedian pubs".

Note that I have precisely suggested the contrary some hours ago:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:List_of_Wikimedian_pubs

Splitting the information is not a good way to overhaul meta...

--
Guillaume Paumier
[[m:User:guillom]]

On 4/9/07, Guillaume Paumier <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 4/9/07, Milos Rancic <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks :) However, in this case I think that we need a page with
> > village pumps details. The page "Wikimedia projects" may be expanded,
> > but it is already full. The page "International names for Village
> > Pump" may be merged with "List of Wikimedian pubs".
>

> Note that I have precisely suggested the contrary some hours ago:
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:List_of_Wikimedian_pubs

Merging to whatever name... "International names for Village Pump"
should be rearranged then.

Re: Please, add links to your village pumps...

Elisabeth Bauer
Milos Rancic wrote:
> ... at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wikimedian_pubs
>
> Of course, if such thing already exists, let me know that.

Yes, here: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_projects - column
"General discussion".

also in need of completion.

greetings,
elian

Re: Please, add links to your village pumps...

Carlos Thompson
Well, look at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meta:Index/Requests_and_proposals .  I think
it is what you was trying to do.

-- Carlos Th

Re: Please, add links to your village pumps...

KIZU Naoko
any progress on the proposed merger?
/me re-discovered this thread (and all mentioned pages) after being
tired seeking VPs in various langs ......

On 4/11/07, Carlos Thompson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Well, look at
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meta:Index/Requests_and_proposals .  I think
> it is what you was trying to do.
>
> -- Carlos Th

  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org
  * habent enim emolumentum in labore suo *