Please give back my bracelet and i will love you forever

Please give back my bracelet and i will love you forever

Reem Al-Kashif
Hello,

Hope you are all enjoying wikimania ^^ i am so far. Just a request, please give back my the blue scarab bracelet (it is very inexpensive but i cant go back to the south of egypt to get another) that was in a bag and in another bag under the egypt table in the community village. I wrapped it in two bags and put it under the table in because it is NOT up for grabs.

Please give it back. I will give you a piece of candy when you do.
Thank you.

Best,
Reem

Re: Please give back my bracelet and i will love you forever

Ciell Wikipedia
Maybe some one handed it in at registration for the lost and found?
I'll keep an eye out!

Vriendelijke groet,
Ciell