Quantcast

Please help translate message for more cross-wiki search result A/B tests [de, fr, ar, ru]

Please help translate message for more cross-wiki search result A/B tests [de, fr, ar, ru]

Chris Koerner-2
Hello dear translators,

The search team at the Foundation would like to run a few tests on the Arabic, German, French, and Russian Wikipedias. We'd like to let the communities know our intent to run these tests, and a translated message for their Village Pump is just the thing to start the conversation. This is a second group of A/B tests. We previously asked for assistance on this work in November for the first group.

As always, your help is greatly appreciated.

Yours,
Chris Koerner
Community Liaison - Discovery